Sunday, January 17, 2010

Live With Confidence

How confident are you in your faith? Are you shaken as you live day to day in a world so filled with uncertainty and disappointments? How can we walk as a people with hope when things seem so hopeless? I found renewed energy as I allowed Dr. David Jeremiah to walk with me through, Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World. He challenges the reader to being centered in Christ. Thus, we are able to show compassion to an non-compassionate world and stay connected to the church even when we realize it is not perfect. By reminding us of our certainty of Christ coming, we can walk confident in our faith. If you find the Christian walk to be a narrow road with few to encourage you, then allow Dr. David Jeremiah to walk with you for a season to lift you up by purchasing this book today.

1 comment:

  1. I have read another book by this author, Angels: Who They Are and How They Help--What the Bible Reveals.
    He writes well, but he is no Lucado. He does make a good point from the beginning that I enjoyed; angels work for God, just like us and we must be careful not to give them praise as they are no more deserving than we are. To God, belongs all praise, glory and honor. I appreciated his perspectives on Divinity and to me, he thinks like a young version of an old Billy Graham that is to say; Dr.J, views God as merciful and long suffering, and that is the way Rev.Graham views God today...and his writing style reminds me of the way Rev. Graham wrote way back in his younger days.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Comments