I thank God for voices of encouragement during hard times. We must learn to place our faith in the God who is faithful. We have been talking about our belief system. I am so glad that my faith resides on the strength and power of God Almighty and not within my own strength.
- In whom does your faith reside?
- We have no strength within ourselves, but God is all powerful. Then why do we find it so difficult to surrender ourselves into his care?
- Faith cannot be a verbal belief, just saying that you are Christian. Does your life reflect a trust in Jesus, and if so what are some evidences of your obedience to faith?
- Our faith encourages other people and they will draw strength and encouragement from it. How do you encourage and strengthen other people?
- How often do you pray for others in the church, missionaries, friends, or neighbors? Do you feel an obligation to reach all people with the gospel?